Automate Requests with a Google Sheet Integration
Easily connect a Google Sheet to your Reputation Builder account and automatically send Email or SMS feedback requests when a new customer is added to your Google Sheet. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to your Reputation Builder account. Select the desired location you wish to integrate with. Then navigate to Integrations on the left hand side. (Integrations are done on a per location basis).
2. Select Google Sheets from the list of available integrations by clicking Connect. Click Yes, I Agree to the $0.00 charge. There is no charge for this integration.
3. Click the "New Authentication" field and enter a name. In the below example: “Reputation Builder Integration". Then click Create.
4. A new window will appear, prompting you to sign into your Google account. Select the Google Account you want to be associated with this Google Sheet.
5. Select the permissions and Continue
(Note: “See, edit, create and delete all your Google Sheets spreadsheets” MUST be checked for this integration to work properly.)
6. Select your Communication Preference by indicating how you will send the feedback request, either by email or SMS.
(Note: with integrations you can only select one communication preference).
Send feedback request is an option for you to send the request immediately by choosing YES. Choose No to add customers only, but not send a request yet. Click Finish when done.
7. Open your corresponding Google Drive Account in a new window. You will see a new Google Sheet with the title “Review Request Recipients [Date/Time]”
Here you can enter your enter your clients information:
Important Note: Do not edit the Column Headers (First Name, Last Name, etc) nor the Sheet Name at the bottom tab. You can edit the document name (Review Request Recipients…).
Congratulations! Your Google Sheet is now integrated with your Reputation Builder account. Moving forward any contacts added to this Google Sheet will be added to your Reputation Builder dashboard.