Instagram is authorized through your Facebook account. In order to connect Instagram to Reputation Builder you must first connect your Instagram to your Facebook account.
If you are an agency trying to connect on behalf of your client you will need to be added as a Partner and assigned an Admin Page Role in Business Manager for the Facebook business page you with to monitor. If you are not a partner or do not have an Admin page role, the owner of the business can update your role as Facebook instructs here.
To complete Instagram Authorization for Reputation Builder, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Reputation Builder account.
2. Select the Business in you want to connect.
3. Go to Publish > Social Sharing in the left-hand navigation bar.
4. Click Connect on the line for Instagram
5. You will arrive at the Authorization Settings page. Click “Log in with Facebook”. Log in or verify your identity to continue.
6. Select the Instagram account you want to connect with Reputation Builder. Click Next.
7. Review the permissions granted to Reputation Builder. Click Done.
You have now linked Reputation Builder to Instagram via Facebook. To successfully complete Instagram Authorization. Click OK.
When the Facebook Authorization set-up wizard has been completed, you will be returned to Reputation Builder to view a summary. Review and click Done.
To view authorized accounts or issues with locations in your account, click View Details
If you have added a location to your account and wish to complete Facebook Authorization for the new location, repeat the process.
You can remove Facebook/Instagram access at anytime by selecting your profile name in the top right then Authorization Settings. Under Facebook select View Details:
Find the relevant account, select Manage, and Remove: