The Google Business Profiles (GBP) tab surfaces all GBP profiles we discovered on the last crawl of your campaign. This makes it easy to analyze and understand how each location is ranking. It can also help you discover duplicate profiles or practitioner listings that you may have been unaware of.
Your Profiles can be discovered in the Google Business Profiles tab:
There are many ways you can analyze this data. You can search for profiles based on name, address or phone number. You can also sort your results based on Review Rating (highest first), Number of Reviews (most first), Best Ranking, or Number of Rankings (most first).
You can also export all of these results to a csv, if that is how you prefer to view the information.
Watch our Founder, Darren Shaw, show you this amazing feature in action:
Benefits of Whitespark's Google Business Profiles Section:
- Identify duplicate and practitioner Google Profiles you were unaware of.
- Analyze ranking performance of all locations in one view.
- See Google review ratings and number of reviews for each location.
- Export all data to CSV to analyze in a spreadsheet or import into other systems.
Whitespark's Local Rank Tracker's GBP Tab now reports:
- Claimed Status
- Primary and Secondary Categories
- Temporarily Closed Profiles
Claimed Status is indicated by a blue check mark (claimed) or a red exclamation point (unclaimed).
Categories are reported under each profile.
Temporarily Closed businesses have a banner stating Temporarily Closed
You can now also sort by Claimed Status (unclaimed first).
Watch Darren Explain: