The best way to get more reviews is to ask your happy customers for reviews. We’re building integrations to make it even easier to automatically upload your recipients to Reputation Builder.
Integrations are available for the following apps:
- Constant Contact
- Google Sheets
You can connect two or more apps to automate review generation tasks. It's easy enough that anyone can connect their apps with just a few clicks (no coding is necessary).
How Integration Works
When configured, you will be able to have third-party systems send recipients automatically to Reputation Builder and add them to your review request campaigns.
How to Connect
In order to get this process started, make sure you have your client’s account credentials for the integration app.
1. Log in to your Reputation Builder account, navigate to the location you'd like to connect to the service, and click the “Integrations” tab on the sidebar.
2. Choose the application you would like to integrate with and click "Connect".
3. Integrations cost an additional fee per location activated. Click "Yes, Agree" to proceed.
4. Follow the authorization instructions and log into your account.
5. When necessary, you will be asked whether uploaded customers will receive a feedback request or not. This is what you're setting when you choose "true" or "false" under the "Send feedback request" option. True means each uploaded customer WILL automatically receive a feedback request. False means each uploaded customer WILL NOT automatically receive a feedback request.
You'll also be able to set the Customer Preference of email or SMS. This dictates whether customers receive the initial feedback request via email or SMS.
6. Decide whether you would like to bulk upload the existing contacts found in this account or add new contacts going forward.
7. Your active integrations will be highlighted in green. To edit your integration click "Configure" and to remove your integration click "Delete."