With Custom Notifications you can receive an email notification for certain events and get weekly or monthly reports for the information that's most important to you.
1. Access Custom Notifications from either a Business Dashboard or Customer Activity Screen that contains the business location you wish to include in this Custom Notification. Custom Notifications are available under the "Settings" Menu on either screen. The next two images show this.
2. Click the "Create Notification"
3. Enter your desired name of the custom notification in the field provided. It's helpful to name this notification based on what it will provide or who receives it. Examples are "Daily Positive Reviews" or "Managers Weekly Negative Reviews" When you've named the notification, click "Next"
4. Enter the email address(es) of the person(s) you'd like to receive this custom notification. Email addresses can be added one by one or many at once. If you're adding many at once, make sure they're comma separated. Once you have the email address(es) you want, click "Add"
5. Use the dropdown menu to select the frequency at which you want to receive this notification. The options are:
- On Event (instant)
Since I named this notification "Daily Positive Reviews" I'll have Reputation Builder send the recipients a daily summary.
** On the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Summaries - If there's been no activity within the last 90 Days for a location, the location will not be present.
Once you have the Frequency selected, click "Next"
6. Choose what you want the Custom Notification to occur on
- Rating (1-5 Stars) - 1st and 3rd-Party Reviews
- Net Promoter Score (Detractor, Passive, Promoter) - Only 1st-Party Feedback
If you choose to have the notification occur on reviews Rated 1-5 Stars, you'll see checkboxes for the possible star ratings, including Facebook Yes/No Recommendations.
If you choose to have the notification to occur on Net Promoter Score (Detractor, Passive, Promoter) you'll see checkboxes for the possible NPS Groupings.
Choose what you want the recipients to be notified of and click "Next" Since I named this Custom Notification "Daily Positive Reviews" I'm going to have this notification send the recipients a Daily Summary of all Reviews of 4 or 5 Star Ratings. See my selections below.
Once you have what the notification is for set up, click "Next"
7. Choose the business locations you want this notification from. To do this, select the location(s) you want to receive the notification from and click "Add". This will place the location(s) in the "Assigned To This Notification:" column. See the next two images for this process. Once the location(s) are in the right column, click "Next"
8. Select the review sources you want to monitor. When a review happens in one of the selected sources, it will feed the notification. You can conveniently Check or Uncheck all sources or create a custom set of sources.
I want my recipients to receive a summary of all the day's reviews, so I've selected both available sources. Your additional sources will be based on the pages you're monitoring for reviews. These pages can be found on each location's Online Review Links page. Once you've selected the sources, click "Save"
9. You'll be taken back to the Custom Notifications Screen, where you can see the notification and information about it.
By clicking the "Manage" button for that notification, you can
- Preview what the Notification Email will look like
- Edit the Settings
- Delete the Custom Notification
That's it! You've added your first Custom Notification!
If you have any further questions, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.