The bare minimum we require in order to build your listings is:
1. NAP (Business Name, Address, and Phone Number)
2. Business Description
The more information you provide, the more we can optimize your listing.
Let's go through the intake form. (Don't worry, it really isn't that hard)
3. Registration Email: We recommend you create a new email address for us to use to claim and update your listings. Ideally this will be on the business domain (we will have a higher success rate if we contact sites from an account belonging to the business). If you can't/don't want to create a new account on your domain, any email address will work, or we can create one to use for this project
*Tip* This should not be an email that is used for business purposes, it will receive sales emails from sites we register on. We also need access to this email and want to respect your privacy.
4 & 5. Registration Email Login Link & Password: We need to be able to access the email to communicate with listing sites.
6. Use Agency Account For White-Label Projects?: (Only applies if you are an agency and white labeling this service for your clients) Using our Agency accounts for the Data Aggregators (DataAxle and Localeze (for US) and Bing Places) allows us to bypass verification and fast track listing creation, BUT these would not be white labelled. If you select no, we will use the registration email you provided and you will need to complete the phone verifications for these listings.
7 - 12. Basic Business Information: Should be listed as you want it to appear. We recommend providing a physical address. PO Boxes and virtual addresses are not advisable. Street locations can be hidden/omitted, if desired, so service areas are also possible (we will still need the business address, but can hide or skip on certain sites).
13. Primary Phone Number: Actual business phone number, not a call tracking number.
14. Phone Tree?: Do you have an automated system that answers your phone. If you do we will need to plan for phone verifications appropriately.
15. Website URL: Typically is the home page, but can be any landing page you choose.
*Note*: Some sites will strip down the websites URL and only display the home page.
16. Business email address for public display: address displayed on listings for contact. Typically a company wide email. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
17: Categories: Think of the categories that you would like on your GMB page, may be different then your keywords.
18. Business Description: Minimum 400 characters that gracefully includes your keywords. Keyword spamming here will not help you.
Valuable, but not 100% necessary:
21 - 24. NAP Variations: Any old names, phone numbers, or addresses your business may have held.
27. Hours of Operation
28 - 38. Images: You can include links to images you would like us to use here. If you have images saved as attachments, you can upload them directly to our site and leave this area blank.
39 - 41. Youtube Links: Totally optional, but if you have a Youtube channel and want to include some links, we are able to add it to certain listings.
44. Company Owner or Contact: Some sites are very strict about approving certain updates to listings and accept updates or additions submitted only by company representatives. Thus, we may use this name in our communication with sites for the purpose of added trust and increased probability of success with update requests.
45. Postcard Verification Contact: If there are any postcard verifications to be done, please let us know who they should be addressed to
46-55: Optional: Fill in as you choose or applies to you.
56: Keywords: These are the terms you're trying to rank for. List them from your most important to your least important and we'll try to get the words into the listings where we can.
57: Business Slogan or Tagline: Under 50 characters if possible.
59: Additional Comments: If there is anything else you would like us to know, or any questions, you may include them here.