Note: Before you can set up your Review Badge, you need to set up a Review Widget.
To create your Review Badge:
1. Login via https://rb.whitespark.ca/ and make sure your Review Widget is set up and active on your website.
2. Click Publish > Review Badge
3. Select your layout preference and review link target option (does clicking the Review Badge open a new tab, or load in your current tab). You can preview your Badge by clicking Preview. Don’t forget to save!
4. Copy the embed code to be placed on your website page.
5. Log in to your website builder. The ideal placement for the badge is in the global sidebar or footer of your website. Paste the embed code into the HTML view of your page or another appropriate module. For ideal placement, embed the badge on the homepage, in the global sidebar, or the footer of your business website.
6. Preview and publish your page. The Review Badge has been successfully added to your business website. Once you’ve added the embed code for the Review Badge to your web page, any changes you make to the Review Widget or Review Badge in Reputation Builder (and publish) automatically update the badge on your business website. You do not need to update or replace the embed code.