Social Sharing makes it easy to turn 1st or 3rd party reviews into social media content to post to Facebook, Google Posts, Twitter, and Instagram. Select a review in Customer Activity and use the image generator to create custom graphics to share directly or download.
Create and Share Social Image
To create and share a social image from an existing 1st- or 3rd-party review, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Reputation Builder account
2. In Customer Activity, select a review to use by clicking Manage > Social Post.
3. In Social Sharing, use the image generator to create a custom graphic. Select the social platform, a design theme, change text size, preview your image in various sizes, and edit the social content.
4. You can customize up to 5 design themes for your account. Click customize under the image preview to select a background color, upload a background image, add an image overlay, and select a text color for each theme. Click Save Themes when finished.
5. When you are satisfied with the design of your image, click Download graphic for each size you wish to download. The tool automatically provides you with the correct sizes for each social channel:
- Facebook (1200 x 630)
- Google Post (1024 x 575)
- Twitter (1200 x 675)
- Instagram (1080 x 1080)
6. You can also share directly to Google Posts and Facebook. Be sure to edit the social content that will accompany the image as desired. Then, select the site(s) from Social Channels and click Publish.
Once you hit publish you'll see a post confirmation pop up at the top of your screen.
If a social channel is not available to select, complete or edit Authorization Settings to enable.
Social Sharing Settings
Manage account authorizations and the brand image for 1st-party feedback via Social Sharing settings.
Go to Publish > Social Sharing scroll down to Settings and select Change Graphic:
Here's an example of how a live post on your Google listing will look: