1. Log in via https://rb.whitespark.ca/
2. Select the business you want
3. Click Requests > TextBack
4. Click the Activate TextBack toggle to ON to activate TextBack.
5. Beside Your selected country, select the country where your business is located. Beside Your area code, set the your local area code. Beside Your selected phone number, click edit and select the number you'd like to use from the list.
Under Keywords, "feedback" is the default keyword users must text to your selected number to initiate the feedback process. If you wish to remove ‘feedback’, uncheck the box. Click + Add keyword to add desired keyword triggers. Keywords can be texted as a single word or as part of a phrase or sentence to activate auto-reply. You can add multiple keywords and any one will trigger TextBack.
6. Under Auto-Reply Message, you can edit your auto-reply message. The message is sent to the customer after they text a selected keyword(s) to your TextBack number. You can use up to 128 characters maximum for your message.
7. After completing your edits, review your TextBack settings in the sample image on the right and click SAVE Settings at the bottom of the page. You’re all set to start using TextBack with your customers!
- If you have SMS enabled, your TextBack number will be set to the same number for SMS. If you edit the TextBack number, you will also change the SMS sender number for this location.
- For businesses in the United States, you can promote your selected number with or without the (1) in front.
- Please be aware that using emojis or longer auto-reply messages may cause your content to separate, depending on cellular providers.