Authorize your Google My Business (GMB) account from within Reputation Builder to be able to reply directly to your Google reviews from your Reviews Report and Success Report. Please note that you must be the Owner or Manager of the location you wish to authorize in Google My Business to complete the authorization process.
1. Log in via https://rb.whitespark.ca/ . Click the account owner's name in the top right corner of the page, and select Authorization Settings.
2. Click +Add Authorization
3. Select the Google account you want to proceed with. You must be the Owner or Manager of the location you wish to authorize in Google My Business to complete the authorization process.
4. Click Allow to give permission to Reputation Builder to access the account. You can revoke permission at any time. See Remove Access after Step 6.
5. Click Close. You will see a label "Authorized" followed by the number of accounts and any issues. Select View Details for more information.
6. You can now reply to or edit replies to your Google reviews directly from the Reviews Report or Success Report. Go to Reports > Reviews Report or Reports > Success Report. From the either report, you can select Reply or Edit to access reply or edit tools for a review.
To remove GMB Authorization completely and longer allow Reputation Builder access, go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and remove the “ReviewResponse” App.