Use Auto-Tagging to automatically apply tags to all incoming feedback based on the keywords used in the customer’s 1st party and 3rd party review content. If you haven’t previously used Tags, Auto-Tagging makes it easy to start. Use Auto-Tagging to apply tags to existing feedback in your account.
Tags have many uses and benefits. You can use tags to:
- Optimize your workflow and filter data in the Customer Activity screen and your Success Report
- Help you analyze feedback/reviews by identifying themes
- Populate Tag Widgets and positively impact your business' SEO
Creating A Tag For Auto-tagging
1. Click Settings > Auto-Tag > Add New Tag
2. Choose your tag name. The tag name appears below tagged feedback in Customer Activity and as an option in your filters. Click next.
3. Enter any keywords you'd like to associate with this tag. The system will scan reviews as they come in, identify desired keywords, and automatically tag the review with the correct Tag Name. There is no need to include plurals in your keywords as the system will look for them automatically. If you include phrases in your keywords such as “cold food” or “poor service” the system will only tag a review that has an exact match to your keyword phrase. Click next.
4. You have the option to apply your new tag to feedback you've already received. If you'd like to do this, click the toggle to "on", and your new tag will be applied to your older feedback within 24 hours. If you do not turn this option on, your new tag will only be applied to any new feedback received. Once you're done, click Save Tag.
Once you create your auto-tags, put them into action by making a custom Tag Widget and display all of your testimonials and 3rd-party reviews on your website landing pages for products, services, or by topic, and so on. The purchase likelihood for a product with five reviews is 270% greater than the purchase likelihood of a product with no reviews.