As Facebook has moved away from star rating reviews, to Yes or No recommendations, we have added the ability to monitor your recommendations in Reputation Builder. To enable this in your account, follow these steps:
1. Log in via https://rb.whitespark.ca/
2. Select the business you want. Make sure that you have Facebook set up as an Online Review Site, and that you have the review monitoring option enabled.
3. Click your name in the top right corner, and select Authorization Settings from the drop down menu
4. Click +Add Authorization
5. Facebook will ask you to verify that you are logged in to the correct Facebook account, and that Reputation Builder can receive your name and profile picture. Click Continue as Yourself.
6. Confirm which pages you'd like to give access to. if you're managing multiple pages in Facebook, and they're also locations you have set up in Reputation Builder, you can authorize them all at once, and you'll only need to do this once.
7. Confirm that Reputation Builder is authorized to manage your selected Facebook business pages and monitor Recommendations in order to provide new review notifications and show review content in reports. Confirm the Yes toggle is selected and click Done. Then, click OK to finalize authorization. Your existing Recommendations will be pulled into your account within 24 hours.
Your Reviews Report will now show old Facebook reviews, as well as Facebook Recommendations.
You can also reply to your Facebook Recommendations directly from the Customer Activity screen, and the Reviews Report.