Tip! If you have multiple business locations in your account you will need to drill into the one(s) you will be testing the Review Widget on. Customers with a single business location can skip this step.
To set up the Review Widget on your business website, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Whitespark account - https://accounts.whitespark.ca/sign-in - and launch Reputation Builder
2. Click Publish > Review Widget
3. Click Settings under General Review Widget
4. Make all your desired changes in the Settings (left half) portion of the screen.
5. Now make any changes in the Design Options (right half) portion of the screen.
Tip! make sure to have the All-Inclusive theme set in order to display third party reviews.
6. With your changes complete, click on Back to Widget Page. Then click on Get Embed Code.
7. Click Copy Embed Code to capture the code snippet onto your clipboard.
Tip! If you are embedding the code for the first time, and it is on a WordPress website, you’ll need to download and install the Widget Plugin before proceeding.
8. Embed the widget code onto the page where you want to display your reviews and testimonials.