Some business owners have multiple locations they would like to submit through the Citation Building Service, or you may be an agency that wants to submit an order for multiple clients at the same time. This is what we call a bulk order and the steps below walk you through how to submit one using the online order form.
1. Sign in to your Whitespark account and click on "place a new order" under the Citation Building Service in your dashboard.
2. You will be taken to the "Citation Building Submission Service" form where you will start by selecting the country of where the businesses are located.
3. Select the amount of each citation you want from the drop down menus. Your total will populate in the Order Total window.
4. Download the intake form in step 3 of the order process. This is an Excel spreadsheet you will save on your computer. Select the "bulk submit worksheet" tab and complete the business details for each location on a separate line.
5. Once you are finished, save the intake form and upload it to the online order form.
6. Select the "click to view options" box. Scroll down until you come to the Bulk Orders section and enter the amount of locations you have listed in your intake form. You can also indicate here if you would like to add a follow-up report, or a rush on your order.
7. Select the "continue to photo uploads" button to attach images, then continue to the payment page.