Is your address hidden in Google? If yes, then you may experience an issue when trying to generate your review link. Hidden addresses prevent Google from returning the necessary information in the API results that the tool depends on.
But don't worry, we have a workaround for you friend!
1. Go into your browser and search Google for your business name, city, and zip/postal code.
2. Click on the "Write a Review" button in the Knowledge Panel for your specific business.
3. Copy the exact URL address in address bar of your browser
4. Go to goo.gl and paste in your URL, then click Shorten URL
5. Your short link will open in a new window. You can copy + paste it into emails, newsletters, websites, texts, etc.
Tip! By adding .info to the end of the short URL, you can see analytics data to gain insights on total clicks, browsers, countries, and platforms accessing your URL.