So, you've made the decision to purchase a Local Citation Finder subscription and find some top-notch directories where you can create new listings for your business; good for you! This is an amazing way to get valuable insight on your industry and see how you are performing against local competitors. At the same time, working your way through searches can be a daunting process. To help you decide which directories you should choose when building new listings for your business, I direct you to a blog post Whitespark President Darren Shaw published on this same topic. It breaks down all the main elements you should consider when scoping out directories.
After I run a search, what do I look for to determine where I should create new listings? Follow
Have More Questions?
We’re here to help! Send us your questions, and one of our super rad team members will be in touch with you.
Chat With Us
- Why is the competition showing up in search results?
- Why are some of my citations not showing up?
- How do I compare my citations to other businesses?
- The sites that I mark as "got it" and "useless" are affecting my other searches, how can I fix this?
- How do I set up my campaign to email me tracking results daily/weekly/monthly?