Once you submit an order for this service, our team will start the process of cleaning and building your business listings on the top directories listed on the service landing page. You will soon notice that the email address we use to build these listings will start to receive several emails from many of these directories. Some may ask you to confirm information, display inaccurate details for your business, or direct you to click on certain links. This is all very normal and simply part of the citation cleanup and building process. We kindly ask that you ignore these emails and transfer them to a folder for our team to access as we complete your order. It's very important that you don't follow the instructions listed in these emails or delete them. In some cases, you may also receive calls from certain directories. Unless we have specifically contacted you about a call and told you how to handle it, please just ignore them and decline offers of paid products and services. When it comes to verifying listings, someone from our team will always contact you directly to let you know exactly what you need to do to complete this step.
What can I expect when I submit an Audit & Cleanup order? Follow
Have More Questions?
We’re here to help! Send us your questions, and one of our super rad team members will be in touch with you.
Chat With Us
- I am planning to order your citation building service. Should I do the cleanup first?
- Does your service clean up ALL the citations?
- Whitespark vs Yext, Moz Local, UBL, & Doing The Work Yourself
- What will I need to do to verify listings on directories that require phone verification?
- I don't understand the difference between Citation Building and the Citation Audit & Cleanup service. Help!