Yes. The only site included in our service that requires payment is LocalEze when a new account is created for a business. This initial sign up fee is already included in the cost of our service. The LocalEze subscription expires after one year but if requested, our team can assist with re-claiming the listing so it is permanently controlled by the business owner.
Are the fees charged by the larger directory distributors included in the cost? Follow
Have More Questions?
We’re here to help! Send us your questions, and one of our super rad team members will be in touch with you.
Chat With Us
- What will I need to do to verify listings on directories that require phone verification?
- How do I know if I need a Citation Audit & Cleanup?
- I am planning to order your citation building service. Should I do the cleanup first?
- How long does the Audit & Cleanup take?
- Whitespark vs Yext, Moz Local, UBL, & Doing The Work Yourself