Once you submit your order, it's placed in our queue, and we work through them on a first come-first serve basis. We attempt to complete all the building work in a single session. This is the most efficient way for us to work, as we can focus on a single job for all the citation building, rather than jumping back and forth through different business information. So, typically your order will work through to the top of our queue, we do the building about 3-7 days before your deadline, our team does a quick final audit to ensure everything has been submitted correctly, and then we send you your final report.
What Is Your Exact Process Once I Place an Order? Follow
Have More Questions?
We’re here to help! Send us your questions, and one of our super rad team members will be in touch with you.
Chat With Us
- How Many Citations Should I Order?
- What If I Need To Update My Citations Again Later?
- How Do You Submit a Bulk Order Through the Citation Building Service?
- Where is the Citation Building Service Supported?
- I'm not able to submit an order to the Citation Building service. It says you are at capacity. Now what?