- Go to the Campaigns page and click "edit" next to the campaign you need a URL for
- Click on "Additional Options" located in the grey sidebar
- Under the "Public Viewing" section, select the box for "Enable public viewing of this campaign"
- A public URL will automatically generate and you will have the option to password protect it
- Copy the url and share with your clients
How can I share results with my clients? Follow
The Local Rank Tracker allows you to create a public URL so your clients can see the rankings for themselves. Here's how to set this up:
Have More Questions?
We’re here to help! Send us your questions, and one of our super rad team members will be in touch with you.
Chat With Us