You can customize your SMS templates, to best fit your business. This post shows you how to edit your SMS templates.
1. Click Settings > SMS Settings
2. Determine which type of message you want to send - SMS or MMS. If you wish to send an MMS, you need to upload an image or logo. You can switch between the two formats at any time.
Tip! Text without image – SMS:
A SMS (Short Message Service) can contain only text, has a limit of 160 characters, and costs one SMS credit. The Feedback URL, customer name, and “unsubscribe” text, have automatically been deducted from the total character count.
Text with image – MMS:
A MMS (Multimedia Message Service) can contain one image, has a limit of 240 characters and costs two SMS credits. The Feedback URL, customer name, and “unsubscribe” text, have automatically been deducted from the total character count.
For best results: use an image with a file size under 4.5MB. The following image formats are supported: PNG, JPEG & GIF
3. Make your desired changes in the message box
4. To add a tag to the message, click the [$] icon on the editor and choose your desired tag.
5. Click the Save button to update your message.
6. Click the Send Test button. Enter your mobile phone number and click OK.
7. A test message request will be sent to the mobile phone number you entered.