Account Managers now have the ability to Add, Edit, and Remove Users through the Reputation Builder platform.
Adding a User:
1. Log in to Reputation Builder as the Account Manager.
2. Find and click on "Your Name" in the top right. Select "User Management"
3. On the User Management screen select "Add User"
4. Enter the new user's name and email address.
5. Select User Role. Click here more information on capabilities of each User Role.
*Tip*: Most users you create will be Team Members
6. Assign Locations:
- All of your existing locations will be listed in the left hand column
- Select the location you want to assign and select "Add". You can also select "Add All" to give the new user access to all locations.
6. Select "Create New User": New User will be sent an email with an activation link and temporary password.
7. To change their log in password the user can click on their Name -> My Profile -> Edit Password
*Tip*: New Password must be at least 8 characters with one capital and one number