The following post shows how to import customers from a list within Reputation Builder.
1) Log into your Reputation Builder account
2) Choose one of your businesses to add customers
3) Click on the "Import" button
4) IMPORTANT: Your list "must" be in the XLS (Excel) or CSV format. The XLSX format does not work. Also make sure that the columns are labeled as shown in the example and are in the exact same order. Failing to comply with the above will cause the import to fail.
Pro-Tip 1) Reputation Builder will check for duplicate Email Addresses in your list - only the first occurrence of the email address will be imported.
Pro-Tip 2) Reputation Builder will not import and ignore Email Addresses of customers in your list that already exist in your Reputation Builder account as a customer for the selected business to avoid duplicate entries.
Pro-Tip 3) There are no limits for the amount of customers that can be uploaded per file and per import session. However, we recommend to break large lists into sets of 1000 customers at a time to avoid "time-out" errors generated by your local browser.
5) A green "Import Successful" message will display when the process is complete and the customers will show in your dashboard.