This post shows you how to embed Reputation Builder reviews and testimonials into your website using the Google friendly "Schema.org" Review format.
Note: New Reviews, Testimonials, Social Links and other Settings will automatically be applied to your website. You only need to add the embed code once!
The Screenshot below shows an example of a basic testimonials/reviews page. You can of course add text above and below the reviews widget code to explain and encourage customers to leave feedback and reviews.
1) Log into your Reputation Builder account.
2) Click on the Business you would like to embed the reviews for.
3) In the main menu (upper right) click on "Settings -> Testimonial Widget"
4) Read and evaluate the options (checkboxes) for your embedded reviews. You can check and un-check any of the boxes at any time even after your embed code has been placed on your website. The form on your site will update automatically. You do not have to re-embed the code.
5) Click the "Copy Widget Code" button to copy the embed code.