You can connect 3rd party review sites you're using, such as Google or Facebook, to your Reputation Builder account, so you can ask positive customers to leave additional feedback on those sites, as well as monitor reviews being left on these sites from other customers. To add Online Review links:
1. Log into your Whitespark account - https://accounts.whitespark.ca/sign-in - and launch Reputation Builder
2. Select the business you want to work on, and click Settings > Online Review Links
3. Select the site you'd like to add from the drop down. Reputation Builder can automatically find the correct URL for some sites, such as Google. If it's able to locate the URL automatically, you will see a pop up window, asking if the found URL is correct. If yes, click the bubble beside the suggested URL and click Done. If not, you will have to copy + paste the URL in manually.
4. Once you've entered the correct URL, make sure that the Ask for reviews on this profile URL and Monitor online reviews on this profile URL are checked off, and click Save
5. If you're using Legacy Mode, make sure you're including the links to your Online Review sites. Click Settings > Feedback Settings, and check off Include Links to Review Sites. If you're using Ultimate, Direct or Review mode, your Online Review links will automatically appear in the applicable templates.