This post shows you how to set up Online Review Links in Reputation Builder.
Reputation Builder will only show your online review links to customers that have left positive feedback. This will assure that only happy customers leave reviews and testimonials on internet review sites such as Yelp, Facebook, Google etc. And it prevents less-than-happy customers from "venting" online.
1) Log into your Reputation Builder account
2) Click on the Business you would like to edit or add Online Review links for.
3) In the main menu (upper right) click on "Settings -> Online Review Links"
- Reputation Builder will crawl the web trying to find your existing online profiles. Please double check the link URL for every auto generated result. Only a small amount of third party sites allow automatic detection.
- To add additional links to review sites simply select them from the drop-down.
- Drag and Drop to re-arrange the list of review links.
- Check the box if you want to show the link in Emails and on your Website
4) Check under "Settings - Feedback Settings" to include the selected Social Links in your positive feedback thank you email.