The following is a simplified overview of the feedback request loop using the unique feedback URL of a business available within Reputation Builder. This is not a complete representation of all features, functions and options available within Reputation Builder.
The advantage of the example flow below is that you do not need to know your customers email address or mobile number.
1. Log into your Whitespark account - https://accounts.whitespark.ca/sign-in - and launch Reputation Builder
2. Select the business you want, and click Settings > Feedback Settings to locate your unique Feedback URL, towards the bottom of the page
3. You can use the URL for printed postcard mailers, QR codes, business cards, flyers, and anywhere you can paste or add a link such as mail signatures, newsletters etc. The link URL is the same one as used by theReview Widget that you can place onto your website.
4. After clicking, entering or scanning the unique URL for the business, the customer is directed to your Feedback Landing page, where they are shown your NPS question, and asked to leave their name and email address, so they can be sent a follow up email, depending on their rating.
5. Customers leaving positive feedback will be directed to the Positive Feedback Landing Page, which will include links to your Online Review sites, if you've connected them to your Reputation Builder. They will be emailed a Positive Feedback email. Customers leaving negative feedback will be directed to your Negative Feedback Landing Page, and will receive a Negative Feedback email.
6. The Feedback Landing Page, Positive / Negative Landing pages, and Positive / Negative email templates can all be edited under Settings > Request Modes, if you're using Ultimate, Review or Direct Mode. If you're using Legacy Mode, you can edit the Feedback Landing Page, and Positive / Negative Landing Page templates under Settings > Feedback Settings, and the Positive / Negative email templated under Settings > Email Templates
7. If the feedback is positive the review/testimonial can be set to show up automatically on your business' website, if you're using the Review Widget. The review will be embedded as original content using Schema.org Review Format. Search Engines will love you!