The following screenshot tour is a simplified overview of the feedback request loop using the unique feedback URL of a business available within Reputation Builder. This is not a complete representation of all features, functions and options available within Reputation Builder.
The advantage of the example flow below is that you do not need to know your customers email address. If you already know your customers email you can send a feedback request directly as shown in the flow here.
1) Add a business(es) and / or business locations into Reputation Builder.
2) Copy the unique feedback URL for the business.
3) Use the URL for printed Postcard mailers, QR codes, business cards, flyers, and anywhere you can paste or add a link such as mail signatures, newsletters etc.
The link URL is the same one as used by the Reputation Builder Testimonials Widget that you can place onto your website.
4) After clicking, entering or scanning the unique URL for the business, the customer is asked to provide feedback. A Positive and Negative feedback example is shown below. Optionally you can ask for “rating only“, which will not display the text box, but the rating slider only.
5) Customers leaving positive feedback will see links to review the business online. Customers leaving negative feedback will be asked to provide more details. Helping you to follow up with the customer and to resolve the situation. The more info you have the better!
6) Customer will receive a “Thank You” email. The email for both happy and unhappy customers are fully customizable.
7) The Business Owner (as well as optionally the Business manager and Account owner) will receive a Feedback Alert email containing all the details.
8) If the feedback is positive the review/testimonial can be set to show up automatically on a website of choice using the Reputation Builder Reviews Widget. The review will be embedded as original content using Schema.org Review Format. Search Engines will love you!