You asked and we answered!
You now have the ability to export ranking results for your top 100 competitors for particular keywords.
1) Login and open the results for your Local Rank Tracker Campaign
2) Find the keyword you want to analyze.
3) Click the "eyeball" next to the keyword to open up the competitor results:
4) This opens up a list of your competitors and their rankings, highlighting where you rank. Lots of helpful information is available such as review rating and count, photo count, and categories.
*Tip* You can click on the eyeball next to any one of your competitors to open up their listing in a new tab
5) Click Export Results to compile this data into a csv:
6) Open the download and manipulate and sort the data to your heart's content!
Some of the ways we will be utilizing this data:
1) Identifying additional categories to add to my listing
2) Sorting by number of reviews to see which competitors have the most
3) Sorting by number of photos to look at my competitors' listings for inspiration
4) See which of my competitors are keyword-stuffing their business name
5) Analyze data to determine if any of my competitors are breaking Google's TOS
How will you use this data?