No Request Reminders were created so you can automatically be notified if one of your clients stops sending feedback requests.
To set up the No Request Reminders:
1. Log in to Reputation Builder
2. If you have multiple locations or clients, select the appropriate one.
3. In the Left Hand toolbar select Settings > Notifications.
4. Choose to receive this reminder on a weekly or monthly basis and who should receive the alerts. You can choose between a preset user level or add individual recipients by toggling "Additional recipients" on and adding their email address.
5. Don't forget to Save Settings.
Done! Now you will be alerted to any possible issues before it affects your clients online reputation strategy.
If you have any questions, or need help setting these notifications up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org